Technical Project Management | Aircraft Leasing
Elevate Partners have engaged exclusively with a highly regarded Aircraft Leasing platform who are expanding its Technical Team at the moment and looking to bring on board a highly experienced professional with 10+ years’ experience in the industry.
- Excellent project and team management experience
- Well organised, diligent, and able to manage multiple projects concurrently.
- Ensure all project team members or third parties have the information they need to successfully complete their job
- Ability to interact with external stakeholders (Banks, Rating Agencies, etc.)
- Team player with ability to collaborate across multiple departments: Leasing, Legal, Contracts, Portfolio Management etc.
- Understanding of Aircraft Lease Agreement’s
- Degree in Engineering, Aviation Management, Licensed Engineer or equivalent, with a minimum of eight years’ experience
- Strong IT skills
- Proactive; will take ownership of issues and seek resolution
- Proven ability to work to tight deadlines in a pressurised environment
- An open-minded and problem-solving attitude
- Willingness to travel abroad as required
On offer is the opportunity to join a highly progressive and expanding leasing platform and work alongside a team of industry leaders.
To discuss this opportunity in confidence please contact Diarmuid Clancy on +353 1563 2330, email@example.com or aplpy directly via the link provided.