Real Estate Surveyor | Real Estate
- Posted 18/06/2019
- Dublin, Ireland
- Real Estate
- Full time
Our client is an international Financial Services firm who have established a highly experienced Real Estate business over the last ten years in Ireland.
This new role will work closely with the Development Advisory team dealing with various real estate projects and include duties such as:
- To assist with managing existing clients whilst
helping to acquire new and prospective clients
- Produce detailed values analysis plans
- Produce and analyse development appraisals / models
- Assist with detailed cash flow projects and monitory
- Assist the Development Advisory Director with
statistical analysis of the market
- Chartered Surveyor (SCSI / RICS)
- Degree in Real Estate / Valuation / Estate Agency or
- 8-10 years’ experience in the property agency
industry with relevant experience across multiple real estate sectors essential
(investment, residential, commercial, industrial, retail)
- Technically competent with excellent analytical and communication
skills, both oral and written
- Demonstrable appreciation of key factors influencing
On offer is the opportunity to join a newly established team and play a key role in its development over the coming years.
To discuss this opportunity in confidence call Diarmuid Clancy on +353 1 563 2330 or apply directly via the link provided.