Managing Director | Energy/Infrastructure
- Posted 21/05/2019
- London, United Kingdom
- Full time
Elevate Partners have engaged on an exclusive basis with a global infrastructure fund now launching a Debt Platform and appointing a Managing Director to lead the establishment of the Asset Management business.
The successful person will possess senior level experience and a strong track record of successfully raising and deploying funds of a similar size and investment focus.
- Leading a team responsible for the capital raise, deployment and asset management of billion dollar funds
- The establishment, development and management of the Fund Manager.
- The Fund Manager will invest in subordinated or otherwise junior debt opportunities
- The focus will be core and core plus infrastructure, energy and utility assets with underlying long-term stable cashflows
- Opportunities will initially be originated in the United States and Europe, but origination will ultimately be across the OECD
- The identification and origination of opportunities that meet the funds’ pre-defined investment and underwriting criteria
- Minimum of 15 years’ experience within the infrastructure, energy and utilities markets
- Experience and track record of successfully raising and deploying funds of a similar size and focus
- Extensive knowledge of, and experience with, subordinated or otherwise junior debt instruments
- Excellent investor relationships, with strong capital raising capabilities
- Self-starter with a true entrepreneurial spirit, capable of working on their own initiative and as part of a team
- Excellent leadership, team management, communication and interpersonal skills
On offer is a unique opportunity to build a Global Debt platform and work with a highly experienced team of investment professionals.
To discuss this opportunity in confidence call Diarmuid Clancy on +355 1 563 2330 or apply directly via the link provided.