Investment Analyst | Energy/Infrastructure
- Posted 14/05/2019
- Paris, France
- Full time
Our client, a Paris based Infrastructure Fund, is hiring an Investment Analyst to join its Infrastructure Debt platform.
- Research, analyse and evaluate a variety of infrastructure investment opportunities, including assisting in the overall evaluation process
- Build complex dynamic financial models to analyse investment opportunities
- Perform due diligence on opportunities including past and projected financial performance, quality of management teams, investment merits and risks
- Monitor ongoing financial and operational performance of Infrastructure investments
- A background in investment banking, accounting firm, infrastructure fund
- Third level degree in Economics, Commerce, Engineering etc.
- Strong research, financial modeling, analytical and valuation skills
- Professionalism and integrity
- Proficiency in Spanish and English is required
On offer is an excellent remuneration package and exposure to a highly experienced team of investment professionals.
To discuss this opportunity in confidence please contact Diarmuid Clancy on +353 1 563 2330 or apply directly via the link provided.