Associate – Private Equity | Private Equity
- Posted 12/06/2019
- Dublin, Ireland
- Private Equity
- Full time
Our client, a European Private Equity Fund, is now hiring an Associate to join its Investment team in Dublin, Ireland.
- Preparation of investment committee memos, investor presentations and other internal and external reports
- Participating in due diligence, investor calls and other transactional activities
- Work closely with senior Investment team members to execute and originate
- Interacting with advisors - legal, accounting and tax
- 3+ years in a transaction environment (Corporate Finance, Investment Banking, Private Equity etc.)
- Ability to work as part of a small team
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Highly ambitious and driven mentality
On offer is an excellent fixed salary, bonus and opportunity to work with highly experienced investment professionals with an international focus.
To discuss this opportunity in confidence call Diarmuid Clancy on +353 86 106 9433, apply directly via the link provided or email@example.com.