Senior Treasury Manager | Aircraft Leasing
- Posted 2019-08-22
- Dublin, Ireland
- Aircraft Leasing
- Full time
Our client, an acquisitive aircraft leasing platform, is now hiring an experienced Treasury professional to add expertise to deal teams and develop an in house hedging system.
- Interaction and answering of queries from the shareholder working group with respect to hedged positions
- Contribute to the balance sheet management objectives of the company through the provision of information to facilitate the efficient matching of asset and liability risks
- In conjunction with the Head of Treasury, provide Deal team support to ensure the firm is adequately protecting itself from interest rate risk by utilising appropriate hedging
- Working with the Finance function to identify improvements in the month end Treasury reporting process
- 10+ years Treasury experience
- ACT or Accounting Qualification (ACA or ACCA)
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- Team player and stakeholder management experience
On offer is the opportunity to become a key member of a highly professional and growing Treasury team along with an excellent remuneration and benefits package.
To discuss this opportunity in confidence contact Diarmuid Clancy on +353 1 588 1176, firstname.lastname@example.org or apply directly via the link provided.