Senior Financial Accountant | Aircraft Leasing
- Posted 2019-09-26
- Shannon, Ireland
- Aircraft Leasing
Our client, a highly experienced Aircraft Leasing group, is hiring an experienced Accountant to join its Shannon based team on a 12 month FTC.
- General ledger accounting – reconciling and maintaining the general ledger as prepared by external accounting providers ensuring monthly balances are correct and inline with expectation
- Responsible for the timely and accurate production of various monthly management reports
- Support the preparation of budgets and the budget process
- Develop and manage financial operational reports
- Provide support to the Finance and Operations teams on day to day tasks
- Recommend and implement process improvements
- Qualified Accountant (ACA / ACCA / CIMA)
- 3+ years post qualification experience.
- Intermediate/Advanced Excel
- Strong quantitative analytical and financial Skills
- Experience in Aircraft Leasing/Financial Services/SPVs is desirable
- Demonstrated knowledge of GAAP and IFRS
If you are a Chartered ACA/ACCA and intersted in career opportunities in Shannon get in touch with email@example.com or apply directly via the link provided.