Group Tax Director | Aircraft Leasing
- Posted 2019-09-30
- Dublin, Ireland
- Aircraft Leasing
Our client, a world leading aircraft leasing platform based in Dublin City Centre, is hiring at Tax Director to join its Group Finance team on a contract basis.
- Managing the tax provision calculation for audit on both
a consolidated and single entity basis, liaising with the Financial Reporting
- Managing, in conjunction with other
members of the Group Tax Team, multi-jurisdictional tax compliance obligations
- Support deal teams with jurisdictional
guidance in transaction structuring from a tax perspective
- Assist the Legal Team in Tax matters relating
to the lease, purchase and/or sale of aircraft/assets, including documentation
- Qualified Tax Accountant with 3-4 years PQE (AITI, CTA etc)
- Prior in-house/industry tax role/experience
- Financial services/aircraft leasing
- Strong technical tax compliance and
advisory skills essential
On offer is a unique opportunity to enter the world of aircraft leasing and join an industry leader.
To discuss this opportunity in confidence contact Diarmuid Clancy on +353 1588 1176, email@example.com or apply direct via the link provided.