Financial Modeller | Energy and Utilities
- Posted 2019-07-25
- Vienna, Austria
- Energy and Utilities
- Full time
Our client, a European Financial Institution, is hiring a
Financial Modelling Analyst / Associate to join its Infrastructure team in Vienna.
- Development and construction of complex financial models
- Analysing financial statements and other relevant
- Assisting with the drafting and review of transaction
- Carrying out ad-hoc deal specific research
- Contributing to the company’s global marketing efforts
- Bachelor or Master degree in Economics, Engineering etc.
- Experience (2+ years) in Infrastructure Project Finance
- Superior analytical aptitude, creative problem-solving
- Extensive experience in Excel/ Visual Basic
- Strong communication and client facing skills
On offer is a highly competitive base salary with a strong suite of benefits and attractive bonus offering.
To discuss this opportunity in confidence contact Diarmuid Clancy via: +353 86 106 9433, email@example.com or apply directly via the link provided.