Financial Controller | Real Estate
- Posted 2019-08-19
- Dublin, Ireland
- Real Estate
- Part time
Our client, a Real Estate Advisory firm, is hiring a part time Financial Controller due to continued growth.
- Experienced Accountant - my preference is for an accountant
that has experience working in ‘practice’ but not big 4. I want someone
who has had experience to accounts prep, knows hot to pull together
P&Ls, Balance sheets and cashflows and understand the output
- Excel – needs to be good at excel modelling
- Dealing with Banks, Funding providers etc
- Report writing
- Powerpoint skills are advantageous
- People skills for dealing with clients, banks, funders, solicitors etc
Flexible working arrangements on a part time basis and working with highly regarded real estate clients.
To discuss in confidence call Diarmuid Clancy on 01 588 1176 or apply directly via the link provided.