Director | Energy/Infrastructure
- Posted 2019-07-23
- Vienna, Austria
- Full time
Our client, a European Financial Institution, is hiring a
Senior Associate or VP to join its Infrastructure team in Vienna, Austria.
overall responsibility for origination and structuring across a range of
infrastructure sectors across EMEA, including market research, directing due
diligence, preparation of credit committee papers and negotiation of
documentation to completion of transaction
client relationships through active client dialogue and transaction execution
business models and oversee financial analysis and modelling
and train analysts and associates
- Experience (6+ years) in Infrastructure Project Finance,
Venture Capital or Development Equity
- Strong commercial acumen with the ability to manage the
deal from origination to execution
- Superior analytical aptitude, creative problem-solving
- Solutions focused, with drive and determination to succeed
in a competitive environment
- Excellent communication and client facing skills
On offer is the opportunity to join a rapidly growing institution executing infrastructure deals across Europe.
To discuss this opportunity in confidence contact Diarmuid Clancy via: +353 86 106 9433, firstname.lastname@example.org or apply directly via the link provided.