Associate | Energy/Infrastructure
- Posted 2019-08-22
- Vienna, Austria
- Full time
Our client, a European Banking Institution, is hiring an Associate to join its Infrastructure team in Vienna, Austria.
- Support Senior members of the team with origination and transaction execution across a range of infrastructure deals across Europe
- analyze business models and prepare financial analysis of the relevant counter parties
- Support Senior Transactors at client meetings with pitch documentation and marketing info
- Developing complex financial models
- Bachelor or Master degree in Economics or a Quantitative discipline
- Experience in Project Finance, Corporate Finance, Investment Banking
- Superior analytical aptitude and ability to build financial models
- Highly motivated and genuine interest in infra sector
To discuss this role in confidence contact Diarmuid Clancy via +353 1 588 1176, firstname.lastname@example.org or apply directly via the link provided.