Associate Director | Corporate Finance
- Posted 2019-07-18
- Dublin, Ireland
- Corporate Finance
- Full time
Our client is an International Corporate Finance firm who are expanding their presence in Dublin and now appointing an Associate Director.
- Oversee the development of debt fundraising and debt capacity financial models
- Deliver advice on aspects of treasury and derivatives, financial strategy and capital raisings
- Analyse and review corporate documents and financial information to assist in advice and strategy
- Develop and grow the business through building new client relationships
- Research business, sector, industry and economic conditions in delivery of client reports
- Regular direct engagement with high profile clients
- Professional Qualification (CFA, ACA, ACCA)
- A background in banking or corporate finance advisory
- Strong commitment to professionalism and client service excellence
- Experience in building and retaining strong client relationships
- Strong commercial and market awareness
On offer is a highly competitive base salary along with an excellent suite of benefits.
To discuss in confidence call Diarmuid Clancy on +353 86 106 9433 or apply directly via the link provided.